Go Big Or Go Home!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJCaldie

Reaction score
LOL, well not really. but this happened today. before you ask this was off one of those little 2ft jumps. im surprised im not pissed about this. But seriously, how does this happen?

20150117_145503_zpsxl8eur63.jpg

Holy thats bad, does works have a waranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

contact them and dont tell them you got it second hand. Lol
that bullshit shouldnt happen second hand or not.
there is a lot of reasons that can happen. it was probley not correctly heat treated.

ive been reading that if you have too much compression with too soft of a spring it can bend the shaft. kinda makes sense but for it to just all of a sudden collapse in one fowl swoop like that i just dunno. not to throw geralds shock guy under the bus but i wonder if it was something he did when i sent it to him. i might try that alex. i mean what could it hurt right?

yeah i just dunno. when i talked to him he sounded like i was in good hands. im just trying to figure it all out. and yeah ive hit bigger jumps too. we were just jacking around on this one and then all of a sudden, this.

Why dont you call him and see what he thinks or text him a pic. He doesnt just do it for a living he also rides quads and snowmobiles, so he may have a better idea.

i was considering that. at least he could point me in the right direction to getting it fixed

20150117_145325_zps4vrnond9.jpg

i had to drive at least 5 miles through woops and big hill climbs like this to get back to my truck. ball joints binding all the way. might be time to finally get me some +2s. cause i have no idea how hard of a hit they took today

Wow, that is insane. Definitely inspect those balljoints for damage. Or like you said, get some +2's. Hopefully Works fixes it for you.

Idk if any have you ever tried called works but their customer service is a joke. I would be suprised if you even get a legit answer from them

i talked to a guy a while back about the stopper whatever sleeves for the dual rate springs and he basically told me he wouldn't do anything for me unless i at least sent them in for a full service.

they would most likely rape me for servicing these. well see what Guy has to say about them but im thinking im better off all out replacing them

Back