Glamis!!!! and more!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

downazzdsm

Reaction score
;D
Glamis.jpg

Glamis1.jpg

Glamis7.jpg

Glamis8.jpg

Oh and I also asked my girl to marry me on top of Olds Hill ! ;)

Glamis2.jpg

Glamis3.jpg

Glamis4.jpg

Glamis5.jpg

Glamis6.jpg

Oh and she said yes !

How sweet! I think I am going to squirt one. :'(

F*c8ing awesome. Congrats man!!!!

Welcome to the old man club. ;)

The Rappy 350 did great. She went up olds (Oldsmobile)about 3 times, and she followed me around the dunes with no problems. If you've never been to Glamis, this is Olds Hill ;D
GlamisOlds.jpg

Very nice man, Nice pics, and Nice chic. Congrats man, Looks like you got yourself a 10. She likes quadding, and is pretty cute, gj man. I can't wait to get out west for some dunes riding

One question, how did you put the ring on her with her gloves still on? ;) ;D
~Bill

Yes they do drag up that hill, the whoops stop about half way up. They drag up a couple of hills there. She took her gloves off right after the last pic to get her ring on. ;)

Did she have any clue, or was it just out of the blue? Damn I must be a bore, I only popped the question in front of her parents.

Did she have any clue, or was it just out of the blue? Damn I must be a bore, I only popped the question in front of her parents.
She had no clue at all! Everybody that went with us (About 30 ATV's) knew about it before we went and they watched from the side.

Damn lol congrats dude and it looks like you have thee most perfic woman

Back