Gettin there!! Update!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get a rear shock cover and double peg/ polish the pegs. all that fesh color and the stuff is dull.

get it all shined up man!!! looks great but could look even better with a little bit of extra time!

awesome little build up!

Looks good so far. :DLooking forward to seeing the completed project.

Those lines for your oil cooler look kind of exposed. What are you going to do protect it?

get a rear shock cover and double peg/ polish the pegs. all that fesh color and the stuff is dull.

get it all shined up man!!! looks great but could look even better with a little bit of extra time!

awesome little build up!

Yeah i might double up the pegs and hit them with the grinder to get a little shine. I might get a rear shock cover but really when you just looking at the quad you dont even notice..but does any one know where i can get a monter energy resovior shock for it? I have seen a few people on here that have them..

Looks good so far. :DLooking forward to seeing the completed project.

Those lines for your oil cooler look kind of exposed. What are you going to do protect it?

it finished.. Ill get the pics tomorrow..i have a skid plate that isnt on yet and them maybe ill get some wire protectors. First i have to figure out why the one leaks.

[quote:2rzeweb4]get a rear shock cover and double peg/ polish the pegs. all that fesh color and the stuff is dull.

awesome little build up!

Yeah i might double up the pegs and hit them with the grinder to get a little shine. I might get a rear shock cover but really when you just looking at the quad you dont even notice..but does any one know where i can get a monter energy resovior shock for it? I have seen a few people on here that have them..[/quote:2rzeweb4]

youll have to cut up a can of monster so you can cover your resovoir, its really not that hard. it took me about 5 minuted to make mine

Ya I think warriorspeed put a mt. dew can on his, i think im gona get a monster can and do mine too, right now i just painted it blue and polished the clamps.

BEAST.....cheap....gets you fuggin drunk. Awesome ****... but its not very good for taste imo. But the better of cheap beers.

Here's a pic of my squirt can on my rear rezzie. Why squirt? It matches my color scheme and i like it haha.

Dude those pics are soo old... i still had my DG! It looked good on there at least. Actually these look funny because the back tires look so big.

bf47a7ee.jpg

Back