gettin new toys

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namelesskilla

Reaction score
i just picked up a 250r and a big red for 1000 and they bother run i have big planes for the 250r brrraaahahahahaha maybe 310r when i am done

Ive driven dirtbikes and quads all my life, sometimes at speeds close to 80. The closest I ever came to dieing on an atv/atc was on a Big Red, I hate the fucker.. I was going about 15 mph, Im almost embarassed to tell the story.

sounds like a good story to me lets hear it lol but as soon as i get them i'll post pic's

ok here the whole truth and nothing but the truth. This story had many versions mostly because i didnt want to scare my parents and a version for the kids at school to make me seem like a hardass.

My grandpa bought a Big Red 3 -wheeler at the begining of my freshmen year(2006) and gave it to me to put new bearings in it. I hadnt really driven a 3-wheeler before this one.

So now your know about the ride, ill tell yopu about the dog, yes THE DOG. Hes my neighbors australian sheperd that has an obsession with chasing anything with an engine. When i went to sell my xr100r the only scratches on the bike were on the exhaust where he chewed on it while i was riding. I hate him

So I have an awesome time tearing down this bike and working on it, and i get everything going except the brakes are weak. I ride it around and realize how klunky and tippy this beast is compared to the modern machines im used to riding.
Behind our house i a decent sized lake with a bank about 10 feet wide, and off the back is about 75 degree drop coverd in brush/trees/sticker bushes. I ride across it all the time on my dirtbikes and fourwheelers. So im riding casually across the bank say 15 mph, when out of nowhere theres Maxxis the dog. He proceeds to go under the left back wheel so i roll over him and i hit the non-existent brakes because im heading over the edge, i try to turn but i almost flip and next thing i know im heading STRAIGHT DOWN, It was the only time in my life where i just got that feeling that i know im going to die. So im going down and BOOM everything goes black. Let me say this I ALWAYS wear and have worn a helmet when riding my stuff....not this time.
After the hit i just lay there wondering where im at. I felt ok except i was laying downhill with the biek on me. My feet were still on the pegs with the gas tank in my stomach, so i gather up and kick the bike up off me. The biek stuck in tress which kept it from rolling downhill, if it wasnt for those two trees with i would have hit the rocks at the bottom and who knows what. So anyway after i got it off i continued to lay there, and as i llook up towards the edge is see Max staring down at me...bastard.. Im laying there making sure i can feel everything and i got up, yes i stood up trecked my way up out of the hell hole. My neck felt a little wet and my hand hurt. I wanted to play it cool but i started running towards the house so i could get cleaned up before anyone saw and as im running there blood spurting out of my hand.
all of that and i just had a nasty cut on the back of my hand and a slash across my neck.(near my throat ???
It took a tractor to get the three-wheeler out which was unharmerd, o and i picked thorns out my hands for weeks.
ME telling the story doesnt do it justicie. I wish i could have gotten pictures of where the three-wheeler was but my parents were too freaked out and i wasnt in the mood.
But anyway i hate three-wheelers.

That sucks, sounds like you got kinda lucky considering you weren't wearing a helmet.

The neighbor would have been wondering what happened to his dog and never would have seen the bastard again if that happened to me.

there WAS a dog like that by my house.... one day he ran after my truck (4x4 toyota pickup 33inch tires) and he ran under my tire.... no more problems after that the lady hated me after that , she said i was trying to hit the dog ( i really wasnt that sorry ass mutt) but yeah i kinda fixed that dog he died poor bastard

[quote:qg3xpzvu]as far as my neighbors know it just ran off...

Soooo it is dead?[/quote:qg3xpzvu]

You're not picking up on this very quick lol.

[quote:wx6klbvs]

Soooo it is dead?

You're not picking up on this very quick lol.[/quote:wx6klbvs]

Hahahaha i just re read everything after you said this and i realized how retarded i am. IT IS DEAD!!!! hahahaha im a de-de-dee

Back