• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gbc xc master

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THORrider05

Reaction score
I have a set of BRAND NEW GBC XC MASTERS willing to sell for $325 shipped. I will not separate, ALL 4 ONLY.

Front- 21x7-19
Rear 20x11-9

eqe2ybe5.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

cotsco has them for around 220 shipped when i was looking for them found that and about died on that low of a price

Yes for 10's not 19.
And thank you all for being so kind to post ebay shopping links. Why dont you try and get a price directly from GBC and see what price would be for 4 instead of ebay

I didnt get raped thank you very much. You dont know what i paid or even what the tires really cost. All your doing is going off a cheap site. Im not worried about your rudeness to others for sale ad's, Ill remember to say your overpriced for your next for sale ads. Oh wait nevermind I wont stoop to your level.

wow you must have took it with no lube to ask that price shew ill give you 150$ for them

Who'd you order yours from? Directly from GBC? And i only added onto shipping cause of how far everyone on this site is from california. Im not going to pay for someones shipping and me lose.

Back