gas leak question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gruss

Reaction score
Yesterday I went out to start my warrior. Turned the gas on, pulled the choke out, tried to start, no fire. Smelled gas and noticed gas leaking out of a small hose coming out the cab. It was not the gas line from the tank to the carb, but it looks more like a vent tube. I closed the shut off valve and it started and the gas stopped out of that line. SO What is that hose and why was it leaking gas? Thanks

Does that hose come off the bottom of the carb? If so that is the "Bowl drain" the screw next to it is what opens that drain. It could have vibrated loose?? When you tightened the screw it stopped draining correct?

if its coming out of the top, its possible your floats are stuck and its time for a cleaning

guys theres no point this thread was started 2 years ago and this guys probably inactive and def has this prob fixed by now

haha wow, didnt evn notice that, but its always helpfull for anyone else, its bound to happen to someone

Back