g force question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rapto350

Reaction score
Alright so everything on the axle is loose...but the locknut and all bolts n nuts are fully tightened. Was wonderin if theres like a lifetime warranty er somthin. It was bought already on the quad so there isnt a reciept er anything.

i know the bearings are toast but the carrier doesnt move..even my hubs are loose but tightened all the way

then the splines are toast possibly
and there should be a lifetime warranty on the G force call them up and explain the situation

Yea I would take it all apart and inspect it, and if you do have to warranty it don't tell em you bought it used!

They do have LIMITED lifetime warranties. I'd call them up and see what they say, and by them, I mean Rocky Mountain ATV.

Is it just your hub splines that are bad? I'd make a good assumption that its the hubs and not the axle that is messed up. I'd had my g-force for 5+ years and haven't had a single issue with it, and I put it through some chit for sure!

i mean the sprokets loose, brakes loose, everything. it started happenin like 5 months after i did the axle bearings the first time

You have the c-ring in there? You have the lock nut spaced out accordingly?

Pics or vid would deff help!

Back