Funny pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usdsk8er540

Reaction score
hey yall. just thought i would post some funny pics.
my son just gained 5 hp! lol
img154.jpg

heres some funny ones i got in an email. they are like the inspiration posters. enjoy!
Epicfailure.jpg
Gayballs.jpg

Overconfidence.jpg
Poppedcollar.jpg

Retards.jpg
Teamwork.jpg

Smile.jpg

lol. ya i like them when i got them. i put the retard one as my background on my laptop. kinda fits my daily life. my favorite is the one of my son with the fmf sticker on his forehead! i put it on him and he just looked at me like it was normal or something. he cracks me up everyday. he waves at us now while he crawls all around the house and plays with his puppy. he also sticks out his tounge and blows "raspberries". he crawled under the couch yesterday and just smiled at me when i caught him. well anyways, ill quit blabbing about my son and get off here. talk to yall later

no clue. i thought it was a banshee at first with the front plastic and grille, but that is weird as hell! got any other pics of it? where did you find this thing?

cant remember the make of it but there are quite a few down at the local track
the majority of the classes that 10 yr olds compete in use them
there small and slow as hell. cant be more than 100 cc 2 stroke

atvw286.jpg

What the hell is this?

Wow, where'd you find that?

That entire thing must be custom built or something, I never saw anything remotely like it. The suspension is really what gets me, looks like some kind of experimental long travel setup. Whatever it is, i can't stop staring at it.

Back