FullFlight A-Arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior111

Reaction score
First off, i did a search and found nothing...

I was just wondering if anyone has experence with thies a arms, there going for about 400$ shipped on e bay. any info would be great!

ive been looking at htem for a long time but in all i think ASR has the better deal as far as price and product, although FullFlight is a lil cheaper. Do they offer a life time guarentee?

well i asked this about 2 months ago and this was the replie i got from deadlast
deadlast:ASR, Full Flight and Wicked are all good a-arm manufactures for the warrior. Just stay away from Burgard. Armadillo I have heard mixed reviews on.

yeah, the only thing im concerned about is the hiem joints, but im sure they cant be to bad

I have the ASR pro x LT with Heim joints and very pleased with them. Heim joints will give you better travel also the ability to adjust both camber and caster is a great benefit also.

Here's their web site http://www.amstarmanufacturing.com/index.html
I prefer to call them and handle my business with them than Say ordering from ebay. It will save you some $$$ whether its shipping or cost.
This is what I have experienced anyway.
Good luck

i cant find any a arms for the warrior?

I just when to their site and didn't see them under the pro x LT. But the Warrior is listed under both MX-Star and the pro x series. like I suggested, give them a call I'm sure they will help you.

Back