Full exhaust or partial

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordBronz

Reaction score
I was checking out my exhaust today and the muffler portion is a White Brothers E-Series (sweet I think?). I was wondering if just a muffler was put on or if you have to buy these in full setups with new pipes too. The muffler has been very nicely welded to the pipes which makes me think the whole thing was upgraded. Any way to tell by the thickness of the pipes or?

Thanks.

white brothers muffler is one of the best you can get IMO. and as for the whole system..... i hope they didnt weld it together!... cause then how would you take it apart if need be? but anyway, the stock header is just as good as any aftermarket header for performance.

The white brothers e-series is a muffler and mid pipe one peice..."slips on" to the header.

^^Yupp.

There should be a u-clamp some sort of pressure clamp that is above the right foot peg that holds the midpipe (and exhaust) onto the header pipe.

The more I read about ur quad, the more your signature is a lie. hahahah. WORKS shocks and a eSeries exhaust....... Not stock at all.

Yea, my apologies haha. I have corrected my signature. Also, awesome to know I have a sweet exhuast.

Back