Fuel filter?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nukacola

Reaction score
Do you guys use them? I'm replacing my carb and someone said that a fuel filter will help it from getting junk in it. I got one at the auto parts store for about 4 bucks. It's a 3/8". Hopefully it will fit inline with the hose?

this is good insurance on any machine, I use them everywhere possible...
I have a "slim" pancake style for the Warrior but have not put it on yet, on past quads I have had to do some re-routing to make them work.

I don't use them unless the screens in the petcock are torn or missing. I see people that do use them. Couldn't hurt.

Got the new carb installed a bit ago with fuel filter and new fuel line to the carb. Here's hoping for the best. A quick 3 minute drive tells me it's already working better and smoother. Will be testing longer later today. :D

XlJBpMt.jpg

Needs a couple more zip ties to complete the look.

Oh yeah, anyone know where to get the stock stickers? I have a couple missing on the YAMAHA logo...Not a huge deal, but would be nice to have them looking sweet!

Meh, still getting a little backfire pop after I turn off after riding around a while. Not a big deal since it's running really well driving, but I hate having anything wrong. I haven't checked or changed the spark plug....maybe that's it?

Meh, still getting a little backfire pop after I turn off after riding around a while. Not a big deal since it's running really well driving, but I hate having anything wrong. I haven't checked or changed the spark plug....maybe that's it?

Mines started doing that after Vito's key install and carb clean with carb mod done also running open lid. I believe I just needs to be re-jetted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back