• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Complete set of stock rims

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Just as the title says. $100 OBO for the full set. Polished Alum.

P3310036.jpg

Yupp, all straight. The only poped a stem when only female quads were around. hahahah

I ran these forever, perfect, just used. Two small dips on either front rim. Only selling because I bought new rims all around: Mock-Baja's up front and beadlocks in the back.

damnit! **** you guys always a step ahead lol I WANT BEADLOCKS! Anyways after I have my build done I'm going to see how much money I have. This is something I need though because my stock rims are all beaten up from the previous owner. idk what he did but they wobble bad at high speeds :(
In the mean time if someone else comes along, first come first serve

Dude, it took me many many many years to save up and get them. Plus if you use your head and shop right, put money towards suspension and engine before you get to the rims. Stock rims actually hold really well!

yeah I know i was just jokin' around. I would buy them But idk what my budget is gonna be like after my cam

chefjason said:
what are the specs on the rims?hight width.are they stock offset.whats the price shipped to 40175

Yupp, stock dimensions. I'll get you a shipping quote.

just found out it's not my rims, it's my axle that's a bit bent :(:(:(

Yupp still have them. I would perfur to sell as a set. Lots of singles on ebay.

Since they're used they'd be considered #2 Aluminum. You could probably scrap them for a round $40 give or take, along with the beer cans you collect this weekend. That could give you like a quater tank of gas, maybe even 3/8.

Back