Front end friday!!! Lets see em

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh I can't wait for my new A-arms! Next front end Friday I'll be chillin'!!!

Man they are some sick quads on here!!! Looks awesome fellers, Jimmy please leave them +2 FF's powdercoated white, they will be badass on it, Or PC them black

that's what it is the lower shock mounts on the Fullflights are further out towards the wheels than the lower shock mounts on the ASR arms that's why the longer 660 shocks work without issue on the fullflights and bottom out the Hiems on the ASR's

Jimmy that has made my day hearin that!! Im a sucker for white powdercoat, They aint but a few on here with white arms

Harrier is competing for space in the garage. Can't wait for all that crap to either get sold or go to goodwill. my wife and sister are have a garbage sale tomorrow. i want my garage back. sorry wasnt able to get a front end shot tonight.

Yard sales are a pain in the ass women love it though what ever. It was dark before I could snap a shot

Oh....look what made it to one of the tables. U guys missed out on the deal of the century. It will be gone tomorrow.

Man that Otterbox for 25 cents I hope is a mis label, lol. That shifter should sale for $5 but no one needs one

My buddy runs 660s with asr arms and the ride feels real smooth

Yeah the ride is great but when the shocks fully extend the upper arm Heims max out on my +2 ASR's and that's what destroyed the upper Heims last year on 1 100 mile trail ride and I haven't had an issue since I switched back to Shee fronts

I know it's Saturday, but since we are discussing 660 shocks, here are mine with the +3 DJ Kit.

Latest posts

Back