four-valve head?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksc

Reaction score
has any company, or single person try to make a four valve head for the yamaha warrior/raptor quad? I've been thinking about this idea, you should get a lot more HP out of the enginge when coupled with the 446cc big bore. would it be too hard or immpossible to do to the engine?

I'll be the first to inform you that this topic has been beat to death like a red-headed stepchild. Not gonna happen, no way no how. Better off fabbing some brackets and drop in a YFZ450.

I really doubt there's a guide for it, you're on your own here. But what's the point anyway, for that money you could probably afford a used 450 class quad, which will be better i every way.

Its a good idea, but, from what ive heard the 2 valve head in the warriors flows plenty good enough for the engine.

Yeah the two valve head that the warrior has flows great for what there trying to do. . Really it's not limiting factor in power so much it's that fact that it's air cooled and more of a dated design. It's more of a built to last motor then it is high reving, high hp.
The highest hp kit is the CWR 460cc kit. That would get you up in the mid 40's. Which for a warrior with it's chassis is ******* nuts.

Back