forgot to tel you guysYFZ450 shifter works great

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorguy5

Reaction score
Well awile ago my friend bought a Yfz 450 shifter and it worked perfect on his warrior when we put it on its a direct connect and clears everythign good . just thought i would let you guys know

how is the length on the yfz shifter?
i have a 400ex shifter that i bent to clear, but its still a little long, and i am not going to cut and weld it.
also, has anyone tried a yz250 shifter? how is the length on that?

So 100% stock with no mods it just bolts right up? No bending etc.?

how is the length on the yfz shifter?
i have a 400ex shifter that i bent to clear, but its still a little long, and i am not going to cut and weld it.
also, has anyone tried a yz250 shifter? how is the length on that?

The length is a little bit to long i would say. But once you get use to it the length should be fine.

I bought a yz250 MSR shifter.

Works perfect...no problems....

I don't have an oil cooler...so I can't comment on the fitment with the cooler installed.

I bought a yz250 MSR shifter.

Works perfect...no problems....

I don't have an oil cooler...so I can't comment on the fitment with the cooler installed.

I just bought one too, but I didn't put it on yet, glad it works well.

yulp no bending just bolts up , its a lil longer than stock but my friend says its nice

its a linkage set up witch has been known to be a crappy set up running a yz250 / yfz shifter is a direct connect type shifter witch will result in much smoother easier shifting witch is always a plus.

Back