For you guys with c-series wheels....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastfirstgen

Reaction score
i just got a seat of rear c-series with the machined finish....now im questioning whether i wanna run these or get polished since the machined has a clear coat....i know some car wheels with the clear coat turns yellow and looks like ass.....so my question is how is the clear coat on the machined wheels holding up for yall???

alright and i guess while were on the subject....what are the advantages/disadvantages between running a 10" wheel or 9" wheel? which is the better size to go with?

Depends on what you are doing. 10" will give you less sidewall flex and 9" will leave you less prone to bending a rim from rocks etc.

However id go with 10's

well i dont jump much right now but that will probably change but i do do alot of trail riding and i dont plan on getting into racing

Both sizes have plenty of tires availible. for fronts id stay with 10" rims.

For the rear both will work however id go with 10" rims just for the reduced sidewall flex.

yeah im set on holeshot hd's i think so thats not a problem....so since they have the rim protector i guess ill go with the 10's....thanks for the help guys

Back