• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale FCR 37 carb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mvvette97

Reaction score
Selling my fcr 37 carb. I ran it on my warrior till I did the big bore then changed to a 39. Nothing wrong with the carb at all. it has dynojets in it now but not sure of the sizes. You will have to jet for your mods anyway. I also modified the top of the carb as you can see. This was done to clear the gas tank. So you shouldn't have any fitment problems. Would like $135 shipped to any place in the united states. Any questions feel free to ask..

Bro if I had a intake to run carbs other then stock I'd take it off your hands but at the moment I'm kinda screwed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New to the game, but interested in the carb, will I need a custom intake to run this setup

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I can't find one for my bike idk if I'm not looking for the right thing or maybe just not the right spot

I can't find one for my bike idk if I'm not looking for the right thing or maybe just not the right spot

I have a intake for it you will need to buy a rubber boot to connect it let me know.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Did this sell yet? I can't get my stocker tuned in.
Yes I still have this carb. That being said it's not just a direct bolton and will require jetting depending on your mods and will require you to make a custom iniake. Just wanted to throw that out there cuz I don't want anynody thinking an FCR is a direct bolton.

Back