? for people with 1992 or older

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wal2l2ior

Reaction score
has Anyone with a 1992 or older installed a dyno jet kit?? Heres my issue.... i have a 1989 and i installed my new dyno jet kit, seems to run good. However after i installed it, I notice that it says "For 1993-2004 warrior" So now im stumped as to why it seems to run fine?? A guy from Atv connection told me he thought the needle was a diffrent size on 1992 and older and thats why its a 93-2004 kit. I went to dyno's web site and thats the only kit for the warrior they make...so whats the deal?

its the same kit will fit all years they have it that way so u think they dont make it for anyother year so u can get a newer bike its just a gimic t get u to buy a new machine relly

Actually-the older carbs needles are a little different.The jets are the same,tho,all jet kits are gimmics-you usually only need 2-3 different jets.The needles and jets are like $12 from Yamaha(my buddy is a certified Yamaha/Honda mechanic -he does all my stuff out of his garage) ;)

A guy from Atv connection told me he thought the needle was a diffrent size

That was me. When I sold my DJ kit on ebay a few months back the guy that bought it had an older carb, and emailed me about the needles being different sizes.

well, from what i understand now.. the needles will be different any way. Thats dynojets special needle, i guess they make it a special size so that you dont ever have to change the pilot jet with thier kit.

Back