foot brake

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxbody

Reaction score
Hello everybody new to the site and already got some good help (thanks a bunch).
:eek: I was wanting to know if there is a aftermarket brake pedal that I can get for my warrior I have the ims roll foot pegs and the brake pedal just sucks no grip need a good grip on the old boots if you know what I mean.

I feel ya on this topic, I have a pair of Gaerne boots and once the bottoms get muddy they are slicks. You could fab another brake pedal to work, IMS make some really nice brake pedals for 660's, 700's and YFZ's you got to get the right application though they make 2 different styles for each quad, one for low pegs and one for oem pegs. The 660's has the underbend to it so it would be the easiest to make work. A few other members have welded there own brake mount to there frame so they can run any lever they want.

great ill look for some of the others from ims to work and if not here comes the grinder thanks a lot for the info

Back