Food for thought

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really bro, I honestly don't see what all the rage about the 1st gen is...no disrespect to anybody with one but I'd take the Rap 350 over a 1st gen any day. Really it boils down to personal taste and I like the new style.

Last edited:
I don't know why you didn't run for elite when you had that bike together, 87. Btw, why did you take her apart anyway?

I sure got mind fucked then. I thought it was a different quad haha.

99 >

Actually the only thing that was from my 96 was the wiring and engine, everything else i had double of at one point, had 2 diff swingers, 1 custom 1 lonestar, 2 lonestar stems, pro tapers, 2 full sets of tires, 87 red plastics, 87 headlights and bumper, ect... you get the idea. I have since parted ways with them parts and only have the frame, plastics, and tires left. My new plan is... well yall will have to wait and see :evilface:

to me, it dont matter, we all love our warriors, rather rode hard and put up wet, or raced, and putting money in it. were all warrior lovers, we may have our favorite years, but i love the warrior period.:tup:

03 popping in here. I love my bike and any bike that can carry my fat ass as quick as that one does then I am happy. It gets up quick too! mainly because I am +4 on rear sprocket. Does well in drag race too but I think that is due to 4 inch stretch.

99 = doggie poo! hehehehehe

Back