fmf power bomb/cdi

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawfox9

Reaction score
does the fmf power bomb really make a difference in power or is it just for better then stock looks....also would a new cdi box give me more power and could it potentionally blow up the machine.....if not any suggestions on what kind of cdi?

dyna ignition hasn't blown my engine yet!!! And I couldn't tell you on the powerbomb, I bought it months ago and its still laying around...hahaha

From everything i've seen so far, the powerbomb's difference in power isn't actually a gain, just a shift in the powerband so the power is made at higher rpms.

If you look a few pages back in the reviews section, I think deathshadow put in a review of the dyna cdi. You might want to try finding that, there's some good info in that review.

thanks.....doesnt the raptor have stiffer valve springs ...i could have sworn that i read that som where......if that is the case (are stiffer) do you think i could get away with the stock spings with a new aftermarket cdi??

Back