fmf megamax 2

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xr600

Reaction score
Im looking for more disks for this exhaust where can I find some at.I dont want to change exhaust this is what came on the quad and I really like the sound quiet.I hate loud quads and bikes

Thanks 4 wheelin ill try them.I have maybe 5 disk in mine now.Its very quiet but sounds good.Id like to add more disk see if gives me any more power.

rockymountain has them, i hated mine on my old warrior lol idk what you guys see in it

Everyone I know loves the sound.I dont know why people on here dont like them.Its what cam on my quad and Im not spending money to change it hehe.Most aftermarket pipes are way to loud and sound like poop to me.

Adding disks will make the pipe louder as you are effectivly increasing the hole size. I used to run a White Brothers E Series with 18 disks, stock was 12, that pipe was loud as hell.

This is kinda off topic, but how to disk systems work? I've never understood how you can get any flow if the only openings are around the perimeter.

You guys with the FMF setup do you remove the little baffle thing on the inside?I took mine out and it runs better than it did with it in there.Ive got 10 disk in mine

Back