Fmf Jet Kit VS Moose Racing Jet kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sickwarrior350

Reaction score
So i need to rejet my warrior and was thinking of buying one of these kit.
My question is wich one is better?
Do they come with pilot jets? i need a 45 because warriors came to lean from factory.
Im running stock right now but i have here a Big gun race series , twin air filter and want to take lid off(cut the lid as much as possible but its still holding the filter).
Another question : will a yamaha dealer have this jets? 45 pilot and 147,5 main and 150 ??

Cheers and sorry for spelling im Portugese!

im sure someone will correct me if im wrong but i think both are made by dyno jet. they have a totally different design in the needle and main (thiner needle) and the #'s are diferent than stock #'s which can be very confusing if your new to jetting. im not sure about the pilots though. i bought one of these kits not knowing that you can get them from ANY DIRTBIKE SHOP.

save your cash, buy the jets at a dealer or online, and get a clamp on filter with the extra money!

Im actualy needing to buy some pilot jaets also so im gonna do a little hijacking and ask if anyone knows where you can order them w/ free shipping?

Too bad they dont ship it to Europe. -.-

Well im not new to jetting and i do know that jet kit are SCAMS. I contacted my Yamaha dealer and he is going to look for them, baecause he thinks yamaha dont sell jets from sizes diferent from stock(here in Portugal of course)... weird...
If i cant get them(i ordered a 45 pilot a 147,5 main and 150) i will have to buy one of these kits.

Wich one would you recommend??

someone else will have to help you with that, there are ALOT!!! of jeting questions on here if you look a little im sure you will find what your looking for. yamaha makes an after market kit in the gytr brand (i think) if your dealer says you cant get different jets you might want to find another dealer

Its a official yamaha dealer!! He said by looking it in the computer but he said he would search and then tell me something. YEAH I FOUND A LOT OF QUESTIONS.

you might have better luck just pulling you jets out and takeing them to the shop, i dont know of any shop here in the us that dosent have a selection of jets. they are very common makuni brand

well there are different sizes (physical) of makuni jets. i think dennis kirk has them all laid out with measurements in there catalog, im sure its the same online but i dont know if they ship internationaly.

all the above! you might need to tinker with it. i try to get the one i think will be right and then a couple above and a couple below

jetsrus.com

this is where I got mine, I purchased around 5 jets plus a pilot jet for under 25.00 shipped. I got the stuff in two days. They even sell the gaskets for a reasonable price.

best to check the jets in the carb and go from there, you may already have on of those main jets in there. Stock jet size is 145 but dealers will change before they sell a quad depending on how the stock stet up runs in that perticular area/elevation

best to check the jets in the carb and go from there, you may already have on of those main jets in there. Stock jet size is 145 but dealers will change before they sell a quad depending on how the stock stet up runs in that perticular area/elevation

Elwood no i dont have different jets from stock. I already checked cause i cleaned my carb and toke them out.(stripped the pilot jet and fortunatly was able unscrew it easialy) They are stock. Im buying 150 147.5 and try those.

Back