Flywheel.....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rappy'97

Reaction score
Is it possible to add weight to a flywheel? Because I think it would be cool to get some more bottom end out of it, since the 350's really lack bottom end (and top end:D) Just an idea I had and I thought I'd throw out there.....

Lower gear it and you will get your bottom end I don't know of anyone that's ever tryed to add weight to one before and if you lighten it it takes away torque and adds hp

Lacks bottom end? Shoot mine don't I can take off in second and never drag it down not even mess with first unless I have a hill to climb. In the dunes I never use first.

350's aren't that great for power. When I get the okay, she's getting put on CL to get a 700R:D ESP. Bottom end. You can't really lug them around.

Nah, unless I get top dollar for everything. The mods really make the bike look nice.

Yeah but you'll recover more funds by putting it back to stock. ATV's on the market right now don't bring much extra with mods.

Dude uve lost urmind! It don't matter how good it looks its not gonna bring more then 15-1800 with mods!! Without mods and by selling the mods you will get more then 2k easy

best you sell it, you'll never be happy with it, since you've been on here you have talked about selling it for a 660 and now a 700. So best you get want you want and will be happy with

No, I would like to sell it. But what is more than likely going to happen is modding it more. Stock '06 Raptor 350's in my area go for about $2,500.

I'd say they are listed for that much, but how often do they actually sell. There are plenty of people around here listing warriors for 1800, 2500, 2800 but they don't sell for more then 1000-1500 usually.

MyBike.jpg

Back