• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

flywheel puller

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior87fun

Reaction score
i looking to see if anyone has a used flywheel puller for the Yamaha warrior
before i go out and buy a new one thanks

If he don't take it I will let me know thanks Keith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 35 mm X 1.5 spanner nut. Weld it to a piece of pipe. Take a large washer and weld it to the other end of the pipe. Now take a large nut and weld that to the washer. Get a bolt that fits the nut and you'll have one. I made one for 10 bucks. I know it sounds jakey, but I've used mine several times. I had in 1 day instead of waiting for shipment. Just a suggestion.

What is the name of this warrior page on the infamous facespace mybook...lol. I need a puller myself and am all for the home done tools like this as long as they work.

Right on. I just need to get my welder together and get it taken care of. Hopefully I'll be able to get it going this weekend. And I need to get my **** into the machine shop to have it bored so I can out my new piston set in. Speaking of, will I need to sleeve it if I'm going .060 for the piston?

A 35 mm X 1.5 spanner nut. Weld it to a piece of pipe. Take a large washer and weld it to the other end of the pipe. Now take a large nut and weld that to the washer. Get a bolt that fits the nut and you'll have one. I made one for 10 bucks. I know it sounds jakey, but I've used mine several times. I had in 1 day instead of waiting for shipment. Just a suggestion.

Nice! I thought i was the only one on here that made his own specialty tools. I have a Fastenal store about 8 miles from my house so I make my own **** on a regular basis.

Thanks, beastly. I picked up a namura .060 with rings and gasket kit. Just gotta get the machine work done and get it all back together. Gotta do a full valve job, too.

I have a Fastnel hardware store in town also. You'll have to check with a local hardware store to see if they can order one or search online. If not, then purchase a puller.

Well damn, I have everything needed except that damn nut and none of the locals have it. I was hoping to not have to order anything, especially at the local shops, cuz I'm 30 minutes from town and that would be 2 trips.

Well...come to find out, we have a fatenal, stopped in there this morning and the guy told me they don't have a 35x1.5mm, nor can they order it as it is something they don't carry.

Back