flipped fronts and back

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
well, i just got the flush mount valve stems in the mail today and put them in. flipped the fronts and back and i have to say that not only does it look a hell of a lot better, the turning radius is amazing. i highly recommend doing this. yeah, people say that it can screw up your ball joints and tie rod ends, but i'm planning on getting +2 fronts anyway. if i run into problems, it will just give me an excuse to get them sooner.

before
13507125969.jpg

7401524595.jpg

after
20620375567.jpg

20620381712.jpg

i'm probably going to keep them flipped even when i get a-arms and an axle. have to see if flipping them cause any damage first though.

Definetly looks good!
Was going to do that to my bike to see how it handles tomorrow at the track but the damn valve stems hit my brake caliper :'(

thanks for the compliments. i still cant get over the turning radius. i cant wait to hit the trails tomorrow to see how she handles. curious to see how the front shocks react to the mod. of course it isnt as good as a new set of a-arms, but it was only 20 bucks vs 500.

Back