Flipped front wheels???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodsyam

Reaction score
For those who have flipped thier fronts, did you have any issues with hitting the calipers off of any thing?

The valve stems will hit the brake calipers when left in their stock location, and you would have to remove the wheel to add air anyways. You can put the original valve stem in backwards so it doesn't hit, and drill a hole for a new valve stem on the other side of the wheel.

I guess you could get special valve stems that don't protrude from the wheel, but you would still need to remove the wheel just to adjust your tire pressure.

i think he means like how they stick out...they used to be protected by the rim and the tire
but now they are exposed

Ah, I see. Never had a problem with it on my Warrior. My brother's Honda came from the factory with the brake calipers sticking out like that and he never had any problems either.

i think he means like how they stick out...they used to be protected by the rim and the tire
but now they are exposed

that is what im wondering ... i flipped mine to see what it looked like, im looking into etting it done perminatly :cool:

i got flush mount valve stems for mine.....and u dont have to take the wheels off to change or check pressure

Do you have your wheels flipped though?

Back