fle weel question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alrigh i just got a call fom a guy that my moms friends with and he told me to have them take 4 to 5 oz off just to be safe then he told me hes was going to get me a banshee to build

mmmm..... got brains, but no grammer or sentence structure. The problem with kids today is that they are so used to text lingo, they forget how to communicate in a proper mannor, or how to structure a sentence. Sometimes I have to read a paragraph twice to figure out what they are trying to get across. Am I just old, or behind the times? I know that in school or is it skool, they don't even teach kids cursive writing anymore, how will these kids sign a check to pay a bill, or even endorse a paycheck. But to answer your question they use the same puller.

:tup::tup: Amen brother!

fly whell will be done monday and then i gaot parts coming in on teusday for my trike and then i get my tuck wednesday and its my birthday wednsday its going to be a good week!

fly whell will be done monday and then i gaot parts coming in on teusday for my trike and then i get my tuck wednesday and its my birthday wednsday its going to be a good week!

damn dood. U gotta like that!

3 oz he took off and it snaps on low end like no other im going to do a lil head work over the winter and it should be perfect but i deffinatly recomend it!

Back