Flat Track Mods

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha , id be bragging if I told the story about lapping ZERO's built LTR 450 . That was fun !

i have 20x11 rims and i really dont wanna spend the money on new rims what other companies r there

cycygrace said:
i have 20x11 rims and i really dont wanna spend the money on new rims what other companies r there
you have 20x11 tires ? What brands for what ? Tires , wheels , Im unsure what you mean .

yeah, there probably stock rims, which are 9 in diamater and i dont know the width, but would take any thing 10-12 by my concerns

Those will work, just flip them around . My knobbys are the same size , they worked decent .

yeah im actually goin in like 20 minuets to flip em and go make a track in my woods

i will but i have to b at my moms for a few days ill have some pix made into a video this weekend its not perfect but its ok for having to find a at least 75% straight track through trees i have 3 perfect turns to drift on but one turns not that good

ive ridden these trails my whole life if i mess up im really a retard

sidewayz33 said:
TREES ! Ouch ,dont want to mess up there LOL.

Trees just make you try harder to do better and not wreck cuz you know if you hit one your FUCKED!! lol

Tyler said:
sidewayz33 said:
TREES ! Ouch ,dont want to mess up there LOL.

Trees just make you try harder to do better and not wreck cuz you know if you hit one your FUCKED!! lol
i know! all myt friends dont wanna come to my house riding cuz there used to gravel pits im used to 50/50 so i can do bth but there like"oh but what if im about to hit a tree" "well then u ****** turn!"

never had a problem with trees on my trails, have had an encounter with a trail sign though. but when i used to ride dirt bikes, it was a little intimidating going through those 36" mcct trails

me neither except once my hanldebar hit a tree so it jerked left and i dont have handguards so my knuckles punched a tree unwillingly at 50 with 300lbs behind it with me and the bike and then sometimes ill slide or just plain crash but never have a prob with the trees usually thin slick patches of mud on turns i dont see

SWAYBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can make them really easy if you have a welder.... i was suprised how much mine helped!!

Back