Finished installing new parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombizzy

Reaction score
Pro Design K&N Kit, Gold Series O-ring Chain, New Back Rotor Disc, Re-Jetted Stage 2, MSR Clutch Lever, KX250 shifter and added a JT 14T FRont Sprocket. Bike is running awesome and I smoked the crap outta my cousins stock warrior and his buddies KX250. WOOT!!!

I love getting new parts , Different sprocket sizes feel awesome untill you get used to them.

sidewayz33 said:
I love getting new parts , Different sprocket sizes feel awesome untill you get used to them.

lol,hope that takes sometime.

man ... how the hell do you pull that front brake lever ......its WAYYYY down ....lol

and thats one hell of a speaker inclosure you got there ... looks like 3 mids.. and a 5"port ....im sure its not but it looks like it

jarheadoo7 said:
nice color.. is that a stock yamaha color?

not sure. Guy i bought bike from put the black plastics on them on.

Yea I get the same shiit from my buddies about my lever heights. Feels comfy, little stress on wrists.

Yea the guy I bought bike from had built it from nothing. He actually owns his own moto X shop and had built it for his own use. Doesnt look the cleanest but good parts and runs great!

Back