Finding good stuff

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildwillie270

Reaction score
Got my custom plastce today fit great i will be posting pics soon st i can. Whent ahead and ordered my nerf bars and a 3 and a half inch lowering kit off ebay. Just had to tell somebody like i said i will get pics goimg to extened the rearend to its looking good. got any info on handle bar risers let me know sorry bout my typeing thanks.

Last edited:
I got the carbon fiber body kit and the scoup it has not come in yet tho well the scoup . I gave 450 for all tho i thout that was a good deal do u.

yes thats only recommended for flat track. your oem ball joints are only designed to move through a certain point of travel and by moving the shock to sit lower your at risk of bottoming those ball joints. also it gives 2 pivot points on the shock instead of 1 making your shock not to have a solid mount and drooping out with the lowering block instead of the shock. overall their just a bad idea

Man i dont know it look like one alm pc and a bolt mabe not lol . One good thing i got more money lol mint need to get better ones .tomarow I will try to get pics for ya.

yep thay fit great looks good as hell . i need pics for ya man bad.

I know a gut with a Raptor 700 that weighs around 470lbs, with a full lowering kit, he does wheelies, jumps, and rides like he would with out it.

Back