Finally went riding!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbbthreat

Reaction score
Well, after waiting six months to fix/rebuild warrior and then finding time off to go riding, I finally got an opportunity to go riding this past Wednesday. I will admit that I certainly missed riding and needed my fix, and this was just what the doctor ordered. The bike performed flawlessly and hooked up well. Suspension worked well (aired it out a few times) but was a little soft when the sand got really choppy. I ended up taking the Warrior to Pismo to go riding with buddy with his 450R, cause that's the only riding place locally that will be open for a while, till they possibly shut it down next summer (Damn enviromentalists!). Right now all of the trail heads are closed due to the local Zaca Fire (might be on the news) out here, that has burned over 235,000 acres so far, and they won't open till after winter because the rains are going to wash out everything.

BTW ITP Sandstars are the ****! I've used the paddles for a over a year, but I finally got the tracker fronts, and they make a dramatic difference in handling and performance in the dunes. I recommend them to anyone who does any kind of riding in the dunes.

Holy **** sounds like a blast i cant wait to finish my warrior. So those shocks were too soft? I thought they were going to be too hard thats why i sold them too you. Hahahah wow i totaly screwed my self on that. once i sold them i was like **** i needed both of those. Hahahah o well i like my arms and shocks. But yeah i bet it feals great to go riding after that long. I remember when i first got my first warrior running it was the middle of winter and i didnt have a battery so i had to bump start it and i was riding in like 4 inchs of snow and freaking freazing my ass off but i was still pump. Well im glad you finaly got out.

P.S. I might have my edel in a couple days :D Then all i need is my clamp on filter and my motor back and its rideable. I still want my bumper and nerfs before i race again though.

Back