finally got the tires/wheels

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotphil

Reaction score
well here they are
eb4442a5.jpg

eb444212.jpg

eb44400c.jpg

eb443fa2.jpg

eb443f13.jpg

eb443e24.jpg

eb443d57.jpg

eb443ca0.jpg

well, little story here, was trying to get the lugnuts off, they were freakin tight..... soo tight that it broke the ratchet and cut up my arm
eb444075.jpg

eb44416e.jpg

eb4440f5.jpg

now for front wheels/tires when i get another 240 bucks again lol

Nice wheels and tires, and that is the first time i ever saw a ratchet break like that.

I'm definately getting klaws all way round when the weather gets warm. But i still cant decide if i wana stick with the 22's in the back for a little extra clearance or go with 20's for better handling and less weight. Where did you buy them? I seen the tires on rockymountain for like 50 bucks which is a great deal. Oh and they are 6plys are'nt they?

yah can't wait to get fronts, but i'm in debt right now to my mom, i got em from rocky mountain as for the 6 ply i'm not quite sure

98warrior, I bought 4 new klaws for my warrior about a month and a half ago. Those rear 22's seem mighty big. I had 22 dominator's on mine before. I liked the size of the dominators. When I changed over, it just seems these things are tons bigger. I absolutely know I lost a ton of bottom end. If I could start over, I would go with the 20's. I don't understand why they were so much bigger in the same sizes as the dominators.

Well you cant expect a 1 dollar ratchet to hold up to the same kind of things as a superior brand such as craftsman or snap on... i broke 3 cheap ratches in under one hour at my place.

Im jealous, I want to go to my garage right now, Put my ******* swing arm back on, and put my god damn hipers on the hub already, and put my damn graphics kit on!!!!
Spray paint the front ones for now untill you have neough cash for rims.

well it broke because it was a craftsman, thats what they are good at. On another note youll love the tires!

i bet next time you will use a breaker bar if they are so tight u break the ratchet.....raptor looks good bro, i like the black......just got to get the fronts

Back