finally got my stuff

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02warrior350

Reaction score

new back pack and three ring binder(schools comin up ya know)
my new battery scott comp II grips and Maier Hand guards

front

and the back, tell me what you think...hopefully the pics worked

looks good. i have a question. you put an aftermarket exhaust on, so how much did it cost for the pipe + jetting + labour? everything! i might get one.

If you take yor quad to a dealer or cycle shop and have them get the parts and do the work? Your looking at (all est.) $350 for just pipe and installation (HMF), Jetting about $200 parts and labor. So some were over $500 would be my guess. If you do it, pipe is like $240 and warrior power kit is $100, thats Dynojet jets and K&N filter. Do it yourself. It's easy.

well.. honestly i only know the rough price for the parts because i bought it with the mods already on it, the guy bought the Pro Circuit T4 for about 400 bucks, jet kit was 100+ and filter was around 80 i think, plus he installed it himself so nothing was spent on labor, i really like the pipe though :D

I agree, I have the same pipe and it is pretty loud but not annoying sounding like some others I have heard on friends bikes.

Back