Finally Got my Edelbrock

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstcriusen1

Reaction score
Well I recieved my Edelbrock today!!! Yay!!!!!

I Didnt really have a chance to ride it,except up and down the street once ...OK twice : ).

I can tell its not right ..............So to get a jump start on things I thought I woud asj some edelbrock owners what there settings were.

Needle, clicks out and pump shot. I know it wont be Exactly what I need. But its gotta be better than guessing.

I,m piped , and cammed with a hot cam.

Any input would be appreciated............

Ohhhhhhh And whats the deal with that fuel line??????
You can run a 9 second drag car with that ****!!!! lol

I did thee right thing and tossed it.............unless you guys have a better way of using it?

I used my fuel line, i just replaced the clamp on the fuel petcock with a bandclamp. Doesnt leak anymore.

Keep the 18 needle in it, it should handle it. 12 clicks out from full rich is what the carb is set at i think stock. Just increase a couple clicks richer untill it gets better etc... if it gets worse go in the other direction. And the pump shot is all up to you, adjust it the same way with the needle go in one direction whichever makes it better. Also make sure you ride it to tell the changes, sitting there revving it in no way helps.

The reason most people say it doesnt fit right is because they dont push it in far enough, its litterally pops into place it has a groove it sets in.

Mine was exremelay tight to slide in also...........I Couldnt get it in with out wipen a little grease on to get it ta slide in..............

Well I'm hgetting ready for a tuning ride if the rain holds off...............

I just got it and it doesnt wanna stop rainnen!!!!!!!!! LOL

i used my fuel line, but yeah, it empties like 1/4 of your gas tank into the line lol, evreybody who has seen my quad it like ''holy **** look at that thing''

Wait till I post my picks, a pingle dual outlet petcock is on there so theres 1/2 of my gas tank in the lines!!! Nitrous express told me I would need more fuel that what the stock petcock could supply! :eek: ;D

Be patient, I had to fix the exhaust side rocker, I think I beat the **** out of it a little too much before the rebuild. I'll have it together in a week if the valve didn't get damaged. I'm running the .430 web so I doubt if the valve was hit, theres a bit more clearance in the cylinder than the .45 lifters.

Back