Fiance Got me an Contour HD helmet cam!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid23

Reaction score
Im stoaked this thing is freaking sick! Fully waterproof up to 1 meter and mud dirt sand and rain resistant! (no extra cases needed!) Full 1080P video and 170deg camera angle. And got me the helmet/goggle mount and a carrying case! Gonna post some vids once I get everything mounted and set up!!

i was looking at those but from what i saw the mount was to your goggles but does your mount to the helmet?

Im stoaked this thing is freaking sick! Fully waterproof up to 1 meter and mud dirt sand and rain resistant! (no extra cases needed!) Full 1080P video and 170deg camera angle. And got me the helmet/goggle mount and a carrying case! Gonna post some vids once I get everything mounted and set up!!

Sooooo f-in jealous!

HAH. I got the same thing from my Fiancé. Im ready to get the quad back together and go ripp around the woods! Coolest present of the year (well, new grill and bottle of single barrel are close seconds)

Sweetness! Can't wait to see some video from you guys! I got a GoPro, and I can't believe how many settings there are.

I know, the settings are almost overwhelming. i'm sure i'll get the hang of it soon thou.

Back