Few of my toys and projects

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matthatfieldracing

Reaction score
This is a few of my toys and projects, they dont look new but im in the process of restoring them i should have more pics soon.

Attachments

• TOYS 001.jpg
    TOYS 001.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 48
  • TOYS 002.jpg
    TOYS 002.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 45
  • TOYS 003.jpg
    TOYS 003.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 42
  • TOYS 004.jpg
    TOYS 004.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 42
  • TOYS 005.jpg
    TOYS 005.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 42
I wanna see the terra pro. If I could find a bush hog, I'd buy the one around the corner from me.

yfzshockmod003.jpg

DAMN man, 2 Odysseys? NOICE. 2stroke fan egh?

These customer quads or all yours? You looking to sell any of the 250r's?

DAMN man, 2 Odysseys? NOICE. 2stroke fan egh?

These customer quads or all yours? You looking to sell any of the 250r's?

These are some of my junk i have collected over the years, I just parted out a very nice tecate 4 with team green parts. I am going to hang on to my R's they made the ATV sport what it is today. I build hand coned 2 stroke pipes to as well as 4 stroke pipes.

RACERROB.jpg

This IS Rob who races A 92 LT for me it is a 265 MHR motor thats one of mt 2T pipes i build. He came in 3rd over all in the expert class this year against 450 4 strokes. And 2nd in 25 plus class.

massive "junk" collection lol. wish i could collect R's man. should have kept that t4 though.

2 odysseys! Me want! Me want! Lucky SOB! I've always wanted a 350 or a 400 pilot. Those woods bush hogs were made for those terra pros if I'm not mistaken. Super hard to find.

That is a nice pipe on that quadracer. I'm making my own header for my warrior. Made one for weston as per his liking. We'll see if he uses it...

Back