Fender trim

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
decided to get enough nut up to trim my fenders a bit, i cut the bottom part of the fronts. The rappy plastic has a pontless kick at the end of the fronts so i trimed it off
without cut:
2006_0206Image0003.jpg

2006_0518Image0006.jpg

trimmed fenders:
2006_0529Image0006.jpg

2006_0529Image0005.jpg

2006_0529Image0007.jpg

Still needs a little shaping i think but its pretty close, what do ya guys think??

that is a sweet cut, i told you you would like it.....when it comes to stuff like that, JUST SACK UP AND DO IT...good job

yea nice job... in the first pic of trimmed it looks like you need some little shaving to do... they dont really match if you get super specific but man i likt it i think ima do that to mine...

haha i have no clue^^ thanx for the compliments guys and yea atv i still need to do a little shaping to the left side of the left fender

used an air compressor powered dremmel tool, like a big high powered dremmel. Then I just sanded em a bit to shape

That may be a project to do tomorrow. I thought about it a while back but now that i see how it looks i really like it.

Back