Fender Cut

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04raprtor350boy

Reaction score
Hey this is how im thinkin of cutin my fender's but im not for sure yet tho..what y'all think???
RAPTORCUT23.jpg

RAPTORcut678.jpg

that would be one sweet cut...why did you ask...it looks soo sweet i would have done it allreaddy....doooo it

Depends on if you are keeping the lights or not.

I haven't seen any cut that flows right with the lines of the lights- IMHO.

With that said, if you are losing the lights then cutting the fenders won't look so bad.

But I really don't see anything wrong with the stock fenders. Yeah they're a little large, but the lines flow and they are about the best looking stock fenders ou there. Again, IMO....

im getting rid of my lights when this mx season starts.. but im not sure if i will cut my fenders or not.. probably after the first couple of roll overs and the plastics get all white, then i will cut them haha.

A warrior (or rapp 350) just doesnt look good to me with the fenders cut. Unless you got wider a arms and some diffrent shocks, then id cut them. but with stock equipment i just dont like it.

A warrior (or rapp 350) just doesnt look good to me with the fenders cut. Unless you got wider a arms and some diffrent shocks, then id cut them. but with stock equipment i just dont like it.

i agree^^^

[quote author=2xtreme board=general thread=1141283837 post=1141350584about the best looking stock fenders ou there. Again, IMO....[/quote] IMO the yfz stock fenders are ******* shaeewt.. the the rappy 350

whats the deal with cutting??? faster or something?? I dont go any faster at 12 o clock

try riding earlier in the day, like 9 o clock, when the air is cooler (more dense).

Back