Father son fun

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlbcqst316

Reaction score
I don't know how many of u have kids, but I had the most fun with my son riding today. I ride a 04 warrior I've done a little work to. Don't beat me up to bad but his starter bike is an ltz 250. If u can do it with them it's awsome to see how they get better and better as the day goes.

No kids here but I do ride with my neice. Its a blast man! Her parents are kinda deadbeats so I got her a bike and she loves it

I know the feeling. I enjoy riding with mine. They just ride a little China made quad. Til they get some experience.
ygy3eva8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

When my daughter was little we had an ATC 90 and 110. Rode the **** out of them together and she grinned ear to ear. Tons of fun. Miss those days.

My boy is the greatest riding partner ever!! He has a 98 warrior and mine is an 03. We ride all the time and work on them together.

Same here my 16 yo boy and I ride all the time his 01 warrior and my 02 we put on over 1200 miles this last summer and fall

We ride all the time and work on them together.

lol. What is funny, is that my dad and I are mechanics. Yet, I'm the one that wrenches on them. He MAY do small stuff to his Honda. Other then that, if I need to replace or tune anything, he is not helping.

He did. But, he has a thing about just working on cars. In his old age, he doesn't want to learn anything that is different from that.

My dad cracks me up.
Growing up he taught me so much about all kinds of things. Now I always get calls from him with questions.
I think it's just a ploy to visit with me.
If it wasn't for the riding time and support its hard to tell what I would have turned out to be.
Now I teach my girls and support their interests of riding and wrenching.
Good times!

Back