Fastest 350 Ever?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gut the starter. Keep the starter case and just bump start. That will save some weight. Or pull start.

well it had thatmuch carbon cuz it was never tuned properly anywho i got it running perfect in tune and all made it about 20hrs and the carbon flaked off and wham quadaddict didnt have a running ride nomore its getting fixed in a few months

Gut the starter. Keep the starter case and just bump start. That will save some weight. Or pull start.

and to add to this yoou could take the one way bearing off and gaine some hp there less spinning mass and all the gears and bearings that the starter drives thats about 4-5lbs there!!!

Hire one of those crazy skinny horse jockey's to drive it, that'll shave at least 50lbs :)

I weigh 120lbs. Can't get a lighter rider right here fellas....

I am not going to bump start it lol. I was pushing it around the yard earlier, it is SO easy to push even with paddles.

I don't want to make my bike look worse than it already is lol

Talking to a guy right now, $350 to PC a swinger, a-arms, frame and 8 wheels... Pretty good IMO...

Meh the jockey's usually weight around 80-100 lbs I believe, they are real short and on pretty strict diets and guidelines on weight. I've heard they are tougher on jockey's then super models.

Why would a pull start make it look worse? Saves weight and should free p some horse power I would think.

Back