• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

f/s: (Updated) Warrior Parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well you tell me. my lowers are badly bent and factory want crazy money. you stuff dude you make price. under 100 ???

Still have the filter, however, I am having a hard time tracking down a replacement gasket for it. You'll either have to contact K&N to get a replacement, or come up with some other way to fix it.

I have a new modquad intake kit if your interested.

Sorry, exhaust is already sold. I don't think the warrior exhaust and raptor 350 are compatible only due to their mounting points. Keep your eyes peeled on ebay for slip on exhausts. HMF is really popular with a lot of guys on the site.

Did you sell the lower a-arms? If you still have it I just need the lower right

bbbthreat said:
Still have the filter, however, I am having a hard time tracking down a replacement gasket for it. You'll either have to contact K&N to get a replacement, or come up with some other way to fix it.

I have a new modquad intake kit if your interested.

Is the modquad intake kit the one with the clamp on filter adaptor? Also, do you still have the red tank cover?

EDIT: Oh wow, didn't notice your last post was almost a year ago. :p

Oh man bringing up a dead thread always makes me chuckle you never know though guys bbbthreat is a regualar around here he may still have some of this stuff.

Well you probably don't have this stuff anymore but whats the prices for the stock muffer headlights and also do you have a rear axle?

Back