Exhaust!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04raprtor350boy

Reaction score
Hey which Exhaust do yall think well be the best...HMF..r..LRD..they said 3-4 hp for the HMF slip-on..for $199.00...in about 5 hp for the LRD full exhaust..for $314.00..so i think the HMF well be the best...what about yall??

Both exhuausts will give about the same power gains, no matter what their claims are. I think both of them will give you about 2 or 3 hp gain. I'd just go with the hmf, unless it bothers you to have the same exhaust everybody else seems to be getting. When I bought my hmf a year and a half ago nobody ever saw one, and some guys never even heard of it. Now everybody and their mom has one.

LRD... they look sick and ive never seen one on a 350 raptor bet it looks and sounds sick

i have an hmf, i absolutly love it. great sound great fit, good gaines. now that i have a good job i wish i would have waited and got a pipe that i would of wanted a little more, like a pro circuit or somthing like that

where is the cheapest place to find it? i tried ebay they have a few sometimes
up here in Canaduh i cant find one for less than 450

Yoshimura, White Brothers or Pro Circuit.
Yea i was thinkin about getin the Yoshimura..but i really dont what 2 put a lot of money in it...because im planein on 2 getin a YFZ450 soon...

Back