Exhaust Questions and Comments

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBRaptor

Reaction score
Well everyone finally got a Job at wally world and making some okay money for an 18 yr old. And well I'm Finally able to top off some of the power adders I have wanted. Just need some opinions on a couple different pipes.
-HMF Borich series with the 2.25 inch core
-HMF Comp series opened all the way up
-Pro circuit T-4s with the new style end cap
-Yoshimura Rs-2 maybe the full if the right price comes around
-FMF Factory 4.1
I do a lot of woods riding and hills so would like the bike to snap a little more then stock.
I already have the airbox kit with a K&N, wrapped header, and the carb jetted.
After the pipe I Plan on doing the top end. Any help is much appreciated.
Oh and i am currently running 12/40 gearing.

Last edited:
I have an fmf power core 4 with a power bomb header and it sounds great and adds a fair amount of power.

If you can find one, get a White Bros E Series pipe. It has the removable plates and you can add or remove plates to suit your riding style. My neighbor has one on his warrior and with most of the plates on it it has great low end torque. Remove some plates and you can feel the difference in top end speed. I think I like it more than he does. I tried to swap him my HMF performance for the white bros several times.

Okay right on ill see what i can muster up on that end. But that Borich series is really having me wonder if itll bring in bigger number due to the ridiculous flow from that core

My old style FMF powercore 4 has great flow, its pretty much unrestricted.

Back