exhaust pipes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotphil

Reaction score
wht do you guys like???? how does the alba pipe do???? and i need to find one for a lower price seeing how i can't pull 400$ outta my ass

I would say for the money a White Brothers pipe would be one of the best pipes for the right price. I noticed a big gain in HP and I loved the sound.

i like the E series pipes alot but they dont make them for raptor 350, how much for yours dave 76 and would it fit a rappy?

yoshimura, two brothers, duncan, and hmf are all really good pipes and i dont think warrior pipes will fit on rappys

A warrior exhaust will NOT fit a raptor 350... otherwise I havent heard alot of real good things or real bad things about the alba exhausts... I would go with something like a white brothers, big gun, yosh, hmf....

i just put a pro circuit t4 on my warrior and it made a nice improvment in the throttle response and pick ups wayyy better

I love my HMF and my friend has a yoshi. the hmf is only $199 though and i beleive it is one of the best for the raptor. HMF=big low end gains Yoshi= mid to top end gains

well the reason i asked about alba was because it is only 333 for a slipon and it includes a midpipe and k&n filter w/ outwears, which i need because mine is crap

For 199-227bucks you can buy an hmf slip on which of course includes the midpipe, + 35-40 bucks for K&N filter + 15-20 bucks for outerwear cover = $287.00 for a great performance package. Cant beat that, im sure you would be happier with that than an alba.

ok i'll look for a yoshi or white bros cuz those my two fav's but i ned something that isn't much over 200......

Back