Exhaust coupler

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattskn

Reaction score
What I'm looking for is some ideas to seal up were my exhaust couples together. the previous owner had a bud light can with a couple hose clamps:loco:. Im looking for something a Little more permanent.

go to your local auto parts store and look in the exhaust section. you should be able to find something. take your header with yah or get a measurement.

old school pipe wrapp............it works and its cheap.Some racers use it on there quads.........

if its the stock exhaust then you might need the bushing/gasket thing,,,,

Id say your best bet would be the yamaha dealer to get a good seal on the stock exhaust. Pipe Wrap really isnt made for sealing exhausts in anyway. Pipe wrap just keeps the exhaust hotter for more power.

I think he has an older style header and has a space in between the header and the exhaust. Pipe wrap wouldn't be necessary in this situation.

I had the same problem try to find another head pipe. Trying to make the other one fit is a total pain in the ass.

i have the same problem. i wonder if putting a radiator hose on it with hose clamps and normal clamp in the middle. i had one on my 2 stroke dirt bike and it worked good. no leaks at all.

listen guys.i took my 89 to middas muffler,and they made a small pipe section for twenty-eight bucks! best money spent and it looked great! sold that one,sorry no pics!!!

Back