Exhaust Comparison

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the only reason the yosh caught the hmf is because you have it dave, did I mention the hmf is aluminum which is lighter than steel.

Yes but its thinner which means it problaby weighs the same, and won't tarnish. But the mid pipe is way heavier gauge then the HMF, so it's problebly a touch heavier.

ya I'll check on ebay. If I happen to find a really good deal I'll just tell my dad I will pay him back when I get the money

I've got one of the WB MX4 exhaust that's for closed course only. I bought it from denniskirk.com for $230.00. I thought that was a good deal. The thing I don't like about this exhaust is you can't tune it or adjust the noise level but the peformance gain was very nice. It is rebuildable. I do have a couple mods, after putting this exhaust on I can pull a gear more up the hills (she barks) and has more low end torque then my opened up stock exhaust. This exhaust is very loud.

Kind of a biased poll since they don't make the GYT-R for Warriors, most people have no exposure to them. Needless to say I'm the only one who voted for it....lol. Awesome pipe for the Rappy.

ya I'll check on ebay. If I happen to find a really good deal I'll just tell my dad I will pay him back when I get the money
I payed like $370 for the complete exhaust rand new from magic racing... they go for around the same still... thats for complete exhaust tho u will be able to find a big gun slip on for much cheaper

Kind of a biased poll since they don't make the GYT-R for Warriors, most people have no exposure to them. Needless to say I'm the only one who voted for it....lol. Awesome pipe for the Rappy.

It's not just for Warriors, and the poll only had enough spaces for 7 slots, but if you don't see it on there mention it in a response, we want to hear what everone has.

i like my pro circuit :D but i havent realy rode anything else since the pipe and jet kit were installed before i bought it, but i love the way it sounds, i'll get a sound clip up some time of it :D

Sweet exhaust, however there would be no benefit other than looks, and the price is outrageous. Im sure the design is better and has its benefits but on the stone age warrior motor i dont think its going to make much if any diffrence over another quality exhaust.

Yeah, that aint gonna do much (ridiculous pricing too). The engine can only make as much power as it does - either you have an exhaust that corks the engine, or one that lets the engine flow properly.

Good exhausts dont make power, they only let the engine flow to its potential. Any decent brand-name full system will do that, Yosh, FMF, LRD, etc.

I've never used or know anyone that owns a pc but everyone at 450rhq seems to love the exhaust, they say it good power where they want it, now if the amount of power it makes on the 450 compared to the 350's idk.

A little report on my Yosh RS3, it sounds awsome as hell and looks great too, IMO the best pipe for a Warrior for the money at $285

P1010014.jpg

another pic of hmf......the best thing imo is the customer service!!!!!

Back