Exhaust brackets

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missouritrailrider

Reaction score
Hey guys I gotta make an exhaust bracket since i shortened my pipe a bit, the shop wont finish work cause they dont wanna ride and break studs tuning it with exhaust bouncing. So what would be a good material to use in fabbing this up? here is pic-

id say a piece of angle iron or something like that. if you put it so the projecting piece goes over the top of the frame it should give some support without having to mod the frame.

steel or alluminum will work . Ill text you a pic w/ my idea

iF YOU NOTCH IT LIKE i SHOWED YOU IT WILL FIT DOWN INSIDE THE SQUARE EXISTING BRACKET ON FRAME. YOULL PROBABLY NEED SOME TOBE FOR A SPACER ON THE BIG BOLT .

Egh, I had that on my warrior too, I cut the bracket and re-welded it down the frame. 5 min job and done right, looks like it was supposta be!

deadlastracing said:
Egh, I had that on my warrior too, I cut the bracket and re-welded it down the frame. 5 min job and done right, looks like it was supposta be!
The problem w that is any other exhaust will not fit . Id want a removable bracket .

Don't know about you guys, but I plan on sticking with my setup. Plus that e series is like the best exhaust they make for warriors anyways.

I like my YOSH personally , Makes some power and I dont deafen anyone . LOL.

i will once i make it, prob gonna swing by shop after work and get my measurements ect then go tomorrow and bolt it up. That saves me from trouble of loading it up takin to my dads work to fab bracket then taking 20 miles back to shop ect

Back