• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

everything is for sale..everything

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black42

Reaction score
im selling all that i have except for my 95' beast!!!! everything will go!!! that is: 6 96's,..............2 2001/2's,.............2 90's,.............1 97',...........all stock parts,....all after market parts,.........brand new in box wiesco piston, web cam in box,................je piston in box,.............ring sets in packages,....top end gasket sets in wrappers,durablu axle(used but great bearings) three extended swing arms(done by local shop guuy)+18",+12",+ 8".........................frames,bars,seats,stock plastics,hubs,rotors,stock axles,.chains(did)air boxes(stock& aftermarket) K&N filters w/breathers..etc...................im buying two 2006 yfz450's only going to keep my 95'.PRICES WILL BE CHEAP,so just ask what your in need of!!!!! want it all gone by january 18,2011!!!!! if local i will meet half way,if not you must buy enough to make it worth while....................black42,and i have 7 engines out and running all polished,different years but all in the 90's......thanks for all of your help you guys & gal's.............love the warrior350 but cant be competative with all of those 450r's,cant beat em',join em'................so im joining them!!! also have two lectron 40mm carbs and one keihin carb left. again thanks to all.

Damn man i hate to see you sell most your stuff. but atleast your keeping one of them! make it sweet. You got any aftermarket grab bars? Or any black fenders that are near perfect?? I'd be interested in an aluminum airbox like a UM or CFM. thanks. That orange and black warrior is looking sick by the way. PM me some pics if you have this stuff.

how much for the keihin carb and what size is it, does it need rebuilt? zip is 97478 but is should be easier to just flat rate box it also what size is the web cam and what bore and compession are the pistons

just in case elwood dont take the cam, id like a price on cam top end kit and a lectron carb. on the carb do you have everything to get it mounted. ill start with that and go from there.

98 the lectron i had required you to use the filter mounted directly to it... If you like to mud i wouldn't suggest it. Also if it doesnt have an accel pump the low end will be ****. The ones with the power jet is what a 4 stroke needs

yes i will go to shop tomorrow and take tons of pics of everything!!!!!!! and i will send pics to those who ask,i dont know how to post pics the right way

i also will post pics of the extended swingarms i had made,they look great,and he even made dog bone link to mount stock shock.they will be cheap because i know how it is to want and not have the money to buy the exspensive stuff!!!!!!!! i will continue to support yfm350.com!,i started here and will stay here!!! just want to be competitive(yzf450r 2006' or newer)

Cool black42. Do you have any real nice and straight prm bumpers?? just Pm me about what i asked for tomorrow. thanks bro!

PM sent

Interested in:
2 Steering Stems
Durablue Axle
Frame
Web Cam
grab bar

Any aftermarket exhausts and front bumpers? What size bore is the wiseco for.Any nerfs

yes i will go to shop tomorrow and take tons of pics of everything!!!!!!! and i will send pics to those who ask,i dont know how to post pics the right way

send all your pics to me and I'll post them for yah.

I also could use a aftermarket front bumper and a set of wheels...

i could use a left side crack case cuz the chain guard broke and now i have a hole in the case

pm sent.

interested in an
axle either stock or durablue (depending on price)
airbox

and guess im next in line for the cam

Back