Everyone that had to deal with Issac....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gawarrior

Reaction score
everyone ok? I know it got me and MSwarrior and towtruckdriver got us some, Warriorgirl is probably getting it now, anyone else?

All good on the home front! Just made for some good mud can't wait to go ride! Saturday will be epic

All I got was a yard full of branches and broken mailbox... But, damn, I feel for the rest of the people who got hammered...

All I got was a yard full of branches and broken omailbox... But, damn, I feel for the rest of the people who got hammered...

Me to man they got it bad down there in the parish! We got some good wind and rain but no flooding I couldn't imagine that ****! I feel for them..... But we choose to live down here and we know what can happen and most of us are prepared for stuff like this.

Ya, I listened to people call into the radio all day and bitch about not having power and being hot, and this and that....Man, you know this **** will happen sooner or later... Suck it up buy a generator, a window unit, and some gas... No, it's not cheap, but it'll make life much better... I was only without juice for 28 hours, but I had a/c, watched tv, had cold food...And enough to go for 3 weeks if necessary...(done it for Gustav) People are just ridiculous...

And I only mean the people in areas like Baton Rouge that weren't that hard hit... All them folks below New Orleans didn't expect any of that crap...

Ya man I know exactly what you are saying.... The **** that pissed me off about this whose thing was all the people who went to the shelters here before the storm ate and left...... I'll let you draw your own picture but you have been to jackson and its not a nice place.

Ya that sucks......but makes good time to drink ( which can make for bad body work) Haha

yea getting tired of hearing about the poor people who are without power. 1) 90% of those complaining are the ones sucking up the food stamps and welfare. The other 10% just are griping because they think their S**T don stink. I went through andrew Kitrina and Gustav. just went through rain storm Issac and don't hear me complaining. In fact I sucked it up bought a genny so i could do the work in Lake Charles after rita and wilma in Miami. Used it during Gustav and let a friend borrow it few months after that and he got it stolen. He has yet to replace it and when i realized that going into this storm I called my buddy made sure he had room for me. Bought food for me and him and his old lady and was even offering in to put up money for gas. Instead of saying OMG what do i do. I used that thing between my ears called a brain and figured it out on my own.

Ok sorry about that rant and it was nothing to any of you. Seems as though common sense runs quite a lot around here.

I came out pretty good we only lost power at buddy's house long enough for me to walk to fridge and open a beer and then poof power back on. My house was with out power for about 5 hours and rain didn't build up enough water to do anything. It did however cause me not to be able to ride that 80 acers behind my house this weekend and with hunting season coming up it gonna be a min before I get back there. The river I ride is pretty high atm so xnay on that one too!

yea getting tired of hearing about the poor people who are without power. 1) 90% of those complaining are the ones sucking up the food stamps and welfare. The other 10% just are griping because they think their S**T don stink. I went through andrew Kitrina and Gustav. just went through rain storm Issac and don't hear me complaining. In fact I sucked it up bought a genny so i could do the work in Lake Charles after rita and wilma in Miami. Used it during Gustav and let a friend borrow it few months after that and he got it stolen. He has yet to replace it and when i realized that going into this storm I called my buddy made sure he had room for me. Bought food for me and him and his old lady and was even offering in to put up money for gas. Instead of saying OMG what do i do. I used that thing between my ears called a brain and figured it out on my own.

Ok sorry about that rant and it was nothing to any of you. Seems as though common sense runs quite a lot around here.

QUOTE]

I agree with you totally. Hate those welfare mofos! Get off your lazy fat ass and do something!

I don't know what its like in va but fat and lazy dosent even begin to describe the people down here in Mississippi! Put it this way I'm in charge of the toys for tots program down here in central Ms and these people will show up for the distrubution of toys in brand new escilades with big ass rims talking about they are here to "get some toys fo mi chilen" people blow my mind because they have to register and we have to verify their income and such. They are on welfare or stamps or what ever but tuey drive a nicer vehicle then me! Wtf

Back